Utah Deer Study

Nearly a million dollars to find out why the deer are declining? they could come to MM for free, everyone here has the answer already.

Yeah.....because everyone here on MM is a genius with a degree in wildlife biology specializing in PREDATORS. Did you read the comments on KSL's story. I could only handle one page of stupid....I mean, I could only handle reading one page of the comments.

The study will provide "DATA" and all we ever hear from people at the RACs is, "CAN WE SEE SOME MORE DATA?". So IMHO, the study is worth every damn dime.

I was able to go help catch and collar a few of the fawns. it is pretty interesting where they are going with the study and i hope it works. the one thing i still dont understand is the guys on the coyote side of the study they are trapping them and then collaring them and letting them go. the reason i was told is so they can see and compare how coyotes and cougars interact in the same hunting grounds.

www.hightopoutfitters.com

>I was able to go help
>catch and collar a
>few of the fawns. it
>is pretty interesting where they
>are going with the study
>and i hope it works.
>the one thing i still
>dont understand is the guys
>on the coyote side of
>the study they are trapping
>them and then collaring them
>and letting them go. the
>reason i was told is
>so they can see and
>compare how coyotes and cougars
>interact in the same hunting
>grounds.
>
>
>www.hightopoutfitters.com

they are trapping yotes and collaring them? geez... well i guess when they wanna kill them they shoudl easily be able to find them ahah.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom