Utah Archery Moose Pic

P

Prism

Here's a pic of a buddies Utah moose taken today on a CWMU. The lucky dog drew the public tag on a great moose unit. We had a great time, and captured the entire hunt on video.

It's one of the coolest archery shots on a moose I've seen. I was filming across the canyon and the moose was between me and the hunter. Kind of reminded me of that old passing through video-but the arrow(s) didn't pass through:)

We're confident the bull will easily go Pope and Young. What do you guys think?

He passed the same bull the first night of the hunt, and could of shot a larger bull with the rifle last night, but held off for an archery kill. Kudos to him-it made for some awesome footage!:)

Thems some big critters!!!! Look for the hunt on Volume 2 of the "Never Enough Western Big Game" DVD series.....

Moose1.jpg

www.neverenoughbiggame.com

I better just buy the first video instead of cheapin out and trying to win one, LOL. It looks like the second video is filling up with game pretty quick! Nice going Prism.

I'd say he'll go P&Y too, he's got everything - nice fronts, he's fairly wide, and looks to be a lot of long points, along with decent paddles. Awesome bull, I might have to take a look at one of your videos too.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom