Utah app question

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-10 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-10 AT 10:02?PM (MST)

I just applied for hunts on the Utah website and it never asked, or prompted, me to buy the NR hunting license...??? Will this still be okay? I did apply for some hunts, but all I really expect out of this years draw are points. Thanks in advance!

There is a post somewhere that explains your license is good for a year from the date you purchase it. So you can get two applications out of the purchase of one license if you watch the dates. I watched the dates and I didn't have to purchase a license either. I didn't look for the post before I responded to you.

Rich

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-10 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]as long as you applied before the date of your application last year you should be ok,,,,,, so if you applied last year on any date after or up to todays date your license was still valid,,, you can go back and look up your info on the website and you will see a place that should say license valid on the application form ,,,,, the post reffered to is on the utah state forum ,,,,,,,,

todays the 20th so if you applied after feb 20 last year you still had however many days between now and when you applied last year to re apply on the same license ,,,, if you applied last year on feb 19 (yesterday) you were expired ,,,, next year you will need to buy another,,,, valid for one year from date of purchase ,,,,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom