Utah a$$ whoopin

muzz

Long Time Member
I love it!!!!!!!!
Commentators did nothing but make excuses why bama was loosing. And the no holding calls against bama. ha whata joke.

Way to go Utah.

I LOVE IT!!!! ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE CAN LICKEM!!!!

BARRY SWICHER(sp) IS A DOUCH, HE SAID AT HALFTIME,"Bama wants to be in the championship game, Utah wants to be in the Suger Bowl" WHAT A DOUCH, THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HERD!!!

UTAH #1 TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-09 AT 10:30PM (MST)[p]Mormans beat the Baptists! And 13-0! They should finish #1 but I will be surprised if they are 3rd! Utahs defense tore them up, Go Mtn. West!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-09 AT 00:08AM (MST)[p]I loved the pre game and all the "poor Utah boys" and "they shouldn't be here"..blah blah blah...And Barry says that there wasn't one guy on Utah coming out of high school that Bama would even look at.....Ha Ha Ha...
At least Eddie thought it could happen, and Jimmy admitted he really screwed up..
Good game Utes!
And Coach W and Johnson made good cases for UT for #1 in the post game....and on Fox it said Utah was 6-0 this year against BCS bowl teams, Florida was 2-1 and Oklahoma was 5-1 against bowl teams..and Beat Bama by more points than Florida..Like Johnson said, "What else do we have to do to prove?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom