Attorney General: Brown, Myler, Terry

Senator: Curtis, Staggs, Wilson

Districts if you live in them:
CD1: Moore, Miller

CD2: Maloy, Jenkins

CD3: Case, Kennedy, Peay, Dougal

Cox, Curtis, Moore.

Undecided on AG. That office is a CF
Attorney General in the state have all turned out quite corrupt. Reyes may be the worst of the AG’s we’ve had as far as corruption and cover up and that’s saying something.

@grizzly Blake Moore is actually the guy I’d love to see run against Mike Lee in his next primary. Mike Lee has legitimately made some enemies this primary cycle with some truly strong conservatives for some of the things he’s done. Stabbing Maloy in the back rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way, and he’s done a few other things where he’s indirectly hit some of the candidates in these races that will likely win. Moore and I are eons away politically but I think he’s a guy who could actually beat Mike Lee in a primary next go round. Mike Lee is going to have less friends and a very much split opinion of him even from lots of state Republican legislators if he runs again in 4 years. I hope your rep runs against him.

I'm not in Trevor Lee's district, I'm in Cache Valley. Trevor Lee is everything wrong with our caucus system, IMO.

I'd take Blake Moore over Mike Lee. Of course, I can't think of many I wouldn't take over Mike Lee.

My favorite line of Lee's was when he was referring to Phil Lyman and he said something like, "He was pretty awful, and that's coming from me."

Even Mike Lee knows what a jackass he is.

My across the street neighbor has a 4'x8' Lyman sign, wears Lyman t shirts.

So, ain't a chance I'd vote Lyman. So Cox.

Moore if only because I still remember Bishop.

Staggs? Curtis keeps running "won't let Biden steal our lands" commercials.? I'm sure Staggs isn't better, but Curtis using it in commercials I don't like. And honestly that last shot at the debate about Curtis stock trades, I won't lie, it worked in me.

AG.

Need help on this one.

If Trump wins, Mike Lee will be his AG

So Hossy?

Tell Us All They Great Things Cox Has Done?

Staggs? Curtis keeps running "won't let Biden steal our lands" commercials.? I'm sure Staggs isn't better, but Curtis using it in commercials I don't like. And honestly that last shot at the debate about Curtis stock trades, I won't lie, it worked in me.

AG.

Need help on this one.

I'm Expecting Somebody To Say:

But Lyman Spent Some Time In The CAN!

Sure Did!

On One Of The PHONIEST F'N Things I've Ever Seen!

LYMAN!

My Vote Will Piss A Bunch Of People Off!

It shouldn't! Why do people get so worked up over other peoples' votes? You can vote for whomever you think is best, and I promise I won't be mad at you one bit. I might think you're nuts and disagree with the vote, but it won't piss me off. It's your right to vote your own conscience, and you should! That is how democracies work. Vote for the person you want bobcatbess. Anyone that gets pissed at ya over who you vote for needs a psycological evaluation.

I'm Expecting Somebody To Say:

But Lyman Spent Some Time In The CAN!

Sure Did!

On One Of The PHONIEST F'N Things I've Ever Seen!

There it is again! If there is a topic that bessy cares about as much as cutting tags for others while keeping his own "opportunity," it's this one! Cracks me up.

I'm not in Trevor Lee's district, I'm in Cache Valley. Trevor Lee is everything wrong with our caucus system, IMO.

I'd take Blake Moore over Mike Lee. Of course, I can't think of many I wouldn't take over Mike Lee.

My favorite line of Lee's was when he was referring to Phil Lyman and he said something like, "He was pretty awful, and that's coming from me."

Even Mike Lee knows what a jackass he is.
I’m hopeful that Daniela Harding can beat Lee. He’s done some really gross things online. From running a deznat burner account calling lack women lazy and dumb. Calling Native American’s savages. Saying the Jazz should be moved out of state, saying BYU needs cleansing, saying Governor Cox is a spineless coward(while not seeing the irony of doing that behind a purposely created anonymous Twitter account). He’s the one state race I’d love to see flip. He’s more than earned losing his seat. Cox and Herbert have endorsed his opponent, Mike Schultz endorsed Lee. Kinda surprisingly because he condemned him 6 months ago and the things he said on his anonymous Twitter account, but gotta play politics. Schultz endorsing him is just gross. Cox even donated $3,000 to Trevor Lee’s opponent. I hope more people are made aware of some of the things Lee has done in his district. Harding is not a nut job, she also isn’t running a negative campaign which can be an issue sometimes. I wish she’d let voters know more about her opponent at times from what I’ve seen from her campaign.

As for Blake Moore, that movement needs to start. Mike Lee is making himself somewhat vulnerable right now by doing dirty things to people like Maloy, he’s took side shots at Cox basically inferring that he supports Lyman.
IMG_0244.jpeg

Mike is losing plenty of friends right now, and it would be great if someone like Moore is who well known, and conservative, yet not insane stepped in. During the debate Blake Moore’s main point was, he is going to give you reality not rhetoric. Moore was rumored a little to possibly be going to run for Romney’s seat, so there’s at least a hint coming from somewhere he has Senate aspirations. From what I saw it was up in the air whether Moore or Curtis would be the one to run for the current senate seat, in the end Curtis jumped in. Lee may very well come out of this election cycle as weak as he’s ever been with a lot of people within the local GOP and it would be good to see Moore step in and primary him.

Last edited:

AG.

Need help on this one.

I agree Curtis’s campaign ads are cringy. I’ve met Curtis twice, idk, I feel his ads are out of step with who he actually is. Curtis stayed late at the event I met him and put away chairs and cleaned up. None of the other candidates were near as personable or normal people. Curtis isn’t Lee, he isn’t Romney, he’s somewhere in the middle of that. At the end of the day however if you’re voting for a Republican in Utah, they’re likely antagonistic to public lands. Staggs if you follow any of his campaign pages is essentially running as Mike Lee’s clone. Staggs hasn’t done a ton of actual campaigning but if you look at his feeds he’s running the 2nd dirtiest campaign in state history just behind Lyman, promising to be Mike Lee Jr. Curtis has said “If you’re expecting me to be Mitt Romney you’re going to be disappointed. If you’re expecting me to be Mike Lee you’re going to be disappointed. I’m going to be John Curtis.” Wilson, well Wilson’s the guy who tried to pick both lanes, thought he inherited a Senate seat (until Curtis stepped in) and is just the guy no one likes I feel like lol.

Last edited:
I’ll say this, for Mike Lee to truly be vulnerable to a primary challenger next time around it’s kind of important that Maloy wins CD2 after Lee stabbed her in the back. I think she does win and Lee looks like the loser. Stabbing Maloy in the back specifically made a lot of local Republican campaign people and legislators quite upset at Lee. It’s the first time I’ve legitimately seen some folks in GOP circles say it was trash of Lee and that he’s taking a real risk right now.

So Hossy?

Tell Us All They Great Things Cox Has Done?
He did the opposite of what Biden did.

Unlike Biden who simply had to get the f*** out of the way and watch the economy roar back to life, he involved himself, so we are where we are.

Cox is smart enough to ride the wave.

Hey Hossy?

If I Buy This Flag & Send It To You Will You Fly It In Your Front Yard?

1718226988877.png

AG.

Need help on this one.

I'll Bet JakeH Might Know The Truck I'm Gonna Mention?

Older Dodge Parading BIG FJB Flags Off The Back Of His Truck!

I've Seen Him In Roosevelt & Vernal!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)!

I'll Bet JakeH Might Know The Truck I'm Gonna Mention?

Older Dodge Parading BIG FJB Flags Off The Back Of His Truck!

I've Seen Him In Roosevelt & Vernal!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)!
Listen, you’re a loser if you do that. Period. 90% of people are rolling their eyes thinking you’re a moron if you’re a political flag in back of the truck kinda person.

Last I Knew this Is Still America!

Where There Is Still Freedom Of Speech!

You May Not Like Some Of What You See Or Hear!

And I May Not Like Some Of What I See Or Hear!

Gonna have To Either Deal With It!

Or Finish PUSSIFYING The Rest Of Americans!

Last I Knew this Is Still America!

Where There Is Still Freedom Of Speech!

You May Not Like Some Of What You See Or Hear!

And I May Not Like Some Of What I See Or Hear!

Gonna have To Either Deal With It!

Or Finish PUSSIFYING The Rest Of Americans!
Okay. It’s doesn’t change the fact if you do it you’re a loser.

So?

Some People Have LET'S GO BRANDON Stickers On Their Windows!

Some People Have TRUMP SUCKS Stickers On Their Windows!

I Can Tell Right F'N Now Which Sticker Bothers You The Most!

Okay. It’s doesn’t change the fact if you do it you’re a loser.

I actually agree with Oneye on this one.

Including pride flags, Ukraine flags, Israeli flags, Mexico flags, Don't tread on me.
Agreed on all. Don’t fly flags out the back of your truck. Any of them. It screams loser, and is even a danger to other drivers at times. If you wanna put a flag in your yard, fine(I wouldn’t do that either other than the American flag) but don’t be an obnoxious loser. I’ve seen some on vehicles that are legitimately a danger to other people on the road with how they are set up on the vehicle.

Cute post, but doesn't really represent Utah verry well.
View attachment 148698

If you include Kennedy in the polling Kennedy is ties with Biden.
Poll: Trump leads big among Utah voters; Biden, Kennedy tied https://www.deseret.com/politics/20...ads-big-among-utah-voters-biden-kennedy-tied/
I mean, I wasn’t implying Biden was going to win the state so. I will be an RFK voter. I don’t believe Joe at his age should be serving 4 more years either. I would recommend listening to the latest Meateater podcast which is a 2 hour conversation Steven has with RFK. Also, yes he ties Biden, but that means he takes a lot more voters from Trump (he takes Trump under 50%, yes I’ve seen the poll)Again, just shows if Utahn’s are given alternatives they do not like Donald Trump, at least slightly over half the state still doesn’t really love the dude.

KSL essentially said Brad Wilson told staff he’s not going to win, and he stopped campaigning and running ads about a week ago. Just an FYI if you’re planning on wasting a vote on him. He’s given up.

Mike Lee finally stepped on some toes that matter. Maloy holding her seat, and everyone making it clear they are against Lee on this is lovely to see. Pissed lots of people off petty stabbing Maloy in the back. In 4 years, Blake Moore needs to primary him. There are plenty of folks who will remember the day he stabbed Maloy in the back, and supported Lyman and Staggs over Cox and Curtis. Lee finally has a chance to be very vulnerable in 4 years of the right person runs against him.

I mean, I wasn’t implying Biden was going to win the state so. I will be an RFK voter. I don’t believe Joe at his age should be serving 4 more years either. I would recommend listening to the latest Meateater podcast which is a 2 hour conversation Steven has with RFK. Also, yes he ties Biden, but that means he takes a lot more voters from Trump (he takes Trump under 50%, yes I’ve seen the poll)Again, just shows if Utahn’s are given alternatives they do not like Donald Trump, at least slightly over half the state still doesn’t really love the dude.
Nice spinn, 18% undecided odds are Trump will take enough of the undecided and be over 50%.
I don't need to listen to Meateater podcast not a fan.
RFK is as far left as Biden on all issues except covid and the industrial military war machine.

RFK Already Boasting 12.00 A Gallon Gas Prices!

That Tell You What Kind Of Car He's Driving?

F-BIDEN!

And F-RFK!

Nice spinn, 18% undecided odds are Trump will take enough of the undecided and be over 50%.
RFK is as far left as Biden on all issues except covid and the industrial military war machine.

Mike Lee finally stepped on some toes that matter. Maloy holding her seat, and everyone making it clear they are against Lee on this is lovely to see. Pissed lots of people off petty stabbing Maloy in the back. In 4 years, Blake Moore needs to primary him. There are plenty of folks who will remember the day he stabbed Maloy in the back, and supported Lyman and Staggs over Cox and Curtis. Lee finally has a chance to be very vulnerable in 4 years of the right person runs against him.

Mike Lee is most likely going to in Trump’s administration, if Yrump wins. If Trump don't win Mike will win in 4, and again in 10, and probably in 16.
Mike Lee sends out his political team once a quarter throughout rural Utah and has them have meeting sites at different locations. The citizens of Utah can go meet with them and discuss issues, I have done it several times.
You might not like him but no one else does that on a regular basses.

"I have my mind made up and don't want any information or nuance".

Big surprise.

Mike Lee is most likely going to in Trump’s administration, if Yrump wins. If Trump don't win Mike will win in 4, and again in 10, and probably in 16.
Mike Lee sends out his political team once a quarter throughout rural Utah and has them have meeting sites at different locations. The citizens of Utah can go meet with them and discuss issues, I have done it several times.
You might not like him but no one else does that on a regular basses.
Here's the thing, all a candidate such as say Blake Moore has to do is get Utah County on their side. If a candidate gets Utah county on their side, with Salt Lake County, along with being a congressman who wins 60% of his vote consistently in his district, he can absolutely beat Lee. It's why Curtis is nearly unbeatable. SLCo will vote heavily for him, as will Utah County. Along with likely some pretty heavy parts of his district. Mike Lee hasn't ran against a serious candidate running a competent campaign, and he absolutely has a lot of GOP/llocal Republicans upset with him over the whole Maloy thing. He's threw shots at Cox and Curtis as well. Expect backlash, and yes, if say Blake Moore runs and every Wasatch Front legislator along with Cox, Maloy, Curtis, and other prominent politicians endorse a competent R candidate, he can be beat.

McMullin ran a lot of ads, he ran a very underwhelming campaign. Blake Moore was considering running for Romney's seat, he should absolutely consider going for Lee's in 4 years and he would have a legitimate shot at winning because he'd pull plenty from CD1, and he'd also be able to sway SLCo and Utah County pretty heavily with endorsements of the people Lee has pissed off locally. Lee has the lowest approval rating in the state and won his last election with the lowest % of any statewide Republican candidate in decades minus Trump. If Cox, Curtis, Maloy, and others line up against him, he can absolutely be vulnerable enough to lose. Many of them didn't support him being re-elected to begin with, but just kind of stayed on the sidelines and quiet with the McMullin/Lee race. The Maloy thing made him some enemies and likely plenty of endorsements of his opponent next time around if it's someone like Moore.

PS it would be beyond lovely if he ends up the hell out of the state by January.

Last edited:
"I have my mind made up and don't want any information or nuance".

Big surprise.
You have no idea of what information I take in.
Just Because someone doesn't want to watch a podcast that you like means "I have my mind made up".
Go back to your basement and hide out again.

Hey notdon!

Don't you Know That Podcasts Are GOSPEL Now Days?

WAFJ!

Just Because someone doesn't want to watch a podcast that you like means "I have my mind made up".

Here's the thing, all a candidate such as say Blake Moore has to do is get Utah County on their side. If a candidate gets Utah county on their side, with Salt Lake County, along with being a congressman who wins 60% of his vote consistently in his district, he can absolutely beat Lee. It's why Curtis is nearly unbeatable. SLCo will vote heavily for him, as will Utah County. Along with likely some pretty heavy parts of his district. Mike Lee hasn't ran against a serious candidate running a competent campaign, and he absolutely has a lot of GOP/llocal Republicans upset with him over the whole Maloy thing. He's threw shots at Cox and Curtis as well. Expect backlash, and yes, if say Blake Moore runs and every Wasatch Front legislator along with Cox, Maloy, Curtis, and other prominent politicians endorse a competent R candidate, he can be beat.

McMullin ran a lot of ads, he ran a very underwhelming campaign. Blake Moore was considering running for Romney's seat, he should absolutely consider going for Lee's in 4 years and he would have a legitimate shot at winning because he'd pull plenty from CD1, and he'd also be able to sway SLCo and Utah County pretty heavily with endorsements of the people Lee has pissed off locally. Lee has the lowest approval rating in the state and won his last election with the lowest % of any statewide Republican candidate in decades minus Trump. If Cox, Curtis, Maloy, and others line up against him, he can absolutely be vulnerable enough to lose. Many of them didn't support him being re-elected to begin with, but just kind of stayed on the sidelines and quiet with the McMullin/Lee race. The Maloy thing made him some enemies and likely plenty of endorsements of his opponent next time around if it's someone like Moore.

PS it would be beyond lovely if he ends up the hell out of the state by January.
I really do not believe anyone cares about your political analyst.
Alot is going to happen in the next four years, probably is going to be the most turbulent times in America history outside of the Revolution and Civil War.
Criticizing Cox, help gets my vote.
Yes Cox will win the primary, but that is because he is running against a unwinnable candidate. (I belive Vanilla has clearly pointed that out).
There is a reason Cox got heavily booed at the Republican convention. And there is a reason Cox is having a real hard time finding votes in Sanpete his home county.

Alot is going to happen in the next four years, probably is going to be the most turbulent times in America history outside of the Revolution and Civil War.
Yes Cox will win the primary, but that is because he is running against a unwinnable candidate. (I belive Vanilla has clearly pointed that out).
There is a reason Cox got heavily booed at the Republican convention. And there is a reason Cox is having a real hard time finding votes in Sanpete his home county.

I know some of the criticism.

Why do you suppose it is?

Oh I know what kinda information you take in lol.

Cox got booed at the convention, like Herbert, like others. Cox will be your Governor for as long as he wants to be, just like Herbert who also got booed at those clown shows was until he decided to retire. Here’s the thing, the conventions are clown shows that don’t represent actual Utah voters and this primary will show it in the biggest way we’ve ever seen. Idk if you watched the Blake Moore/Paul Miller debate. Millet also won at the convention against Moore. Moore will beat him by 40+% points in the actual election and that debate showed the type of candidate that wins at the convention. Miller looked like an uninformed idiot during that debate. That’s the kinda candidate those clown shows nominate, all for them to get blasted 70% to 30% in the actual election.

Cox lost the convention and will win by 40 points.

Curtis got booed at the convention too, he’s going to win the Senate race by 30 points.

Moore is going to win by 40+ points.

Maloy wins probably by 15-20% points.

Here’s a good gauge. If someone wins at the convention, I know not to vote for them.

Also he’s having a hard time finding votes in Sanpete County? Can you cite proof of that? Because I will bet you plenty he wins Sanpete County.

Jorgensen isn't a shill, NOT MAGA, and Cox neighbor.

It's not that simple
True, I don’t see Jorgensen as a shill either, but people usually have some sort of challenger.

Also, Jorgenson agrees Lee’s moves against Maloy have potential risk:
IMG_0253.jpeg

I knew Cox long before he became Lieutenant Gov.
He has never made a decision in his life without checking which way the wind is blowing.
Again I know you are an idiot, but let me say it again. HE WILL WIN BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING AGAINST PHIL LYMAN.
Jorgensen would have won Sanpete easily, but Jorgensen knew he could not win the purple idiots of the wasatch front vote.

You are an idiot!
"Potential Risks", that is what you are hanging your hat on?
Again I will say it "You Are A Idiot".
🤣🤣🤣
I know several state senators and house members who are very upset with Lee’s surprise back stabbing. He’s took jabs at Cox as well. More indirectly, but it’s there. You can think that but there are plenty of legislators who were very much “like warm” on Lee’s last election who are now not on his side of things at all. If Blake Moore ran he’d get a ton of GOP endorsements along the Wasatch Front at this point against Lee. It’s not the only person I’ve heard say they won’t support Lee again. It’s not a guess. As much as I politic on this forum I politic a lot more on Twitter and I’ve had two state (GOP)Senators I interact with regularly tell me he has lost their support at this point. Oh and PS, both of them supported Lee over McMullin publicly in 2022. Yes, Lee has in fact lost some friends over his garbage. Thing is, this time he lost some that matter.

He’s trying a bit of a power play to turn Utah more to his brand of nonsense. So far it isn’t going so well.

I knew Cox long before he became Lieutenant Gov.
He has never made a decision in his life without checking which way the wind is blowing.
Again I know you are an idiot, but let me say it again. HE WILL WIN BECAUSE HE IS RUNNING AGAINST PHIL LYMAN.
Jorgensen would have won Sanpete easily, but Jorgensen knew he could not win the purple idiots of the wasatch front vote.
Jorgensen couldn’t garner 10% of the vote but yeah he certainly would have beat Cox in the actual primary…..and I’m the idiot lol.

Cox is a popular Governor my guy, it’s you who is out of sync.

I’ll do a PS here, I think Jorgensen is a serious individual (unlike Lyman), but no he had no chance.

Jorgensen couldn’t garner 10% of the vote but yeah he certainly would have beat Cox in the actual primary…..and I’m the idiot lol.

Cox is a popular Governor my guy, it’s you who is out of sync.
Yes you are an idiot!
I clearly stated Jorgensen would have beating Cox in Sanpete but would have lost because of the Wasatch Front.
Stop changing what others state.

I know several state senators and house members who are very upset with Lee’s surprise back stabbing. He’s took jabs at Cox as well. More indirectly, but it’s there. You can think that but there are plenty of legislators who were very much “like warm” on Lee’s last election who are now not on his side of things at all. If Blake Moore ran he’d get a ton of GOP endorsements along the Wasatch Front at this point against Lee. It’s not the only person I’ve heard say they won’t support Lee again. It’s not a guess. As much as I politic on this forum I politic a lot more on Twitter and I’ve had two state (GOP)Senators I interact with regularly tell me he has lost their support at this point. Oh and PS, both of them supported Lee over McMullin publicly in 2022. Yes, Lee has in fact lost some friends over his garbage. Thing is, this time he lost some that matter.

He’s trying a bit of a power play to turn Utah more to his brand of nonsense. So far it isn’t going so well.
Mike Lee's reelection is 4 years away, and you are banking on what some politicians said on tweeter. 🤣🤣🤣
You are an idiot.

Yes you are an idiot!
I clearly stated Jorgensen would have beating Cox in Sanpete but would have lost because of the Wasatch Front.
Stop changing what others state.
But I thought it was just because Cox was running against Lyman? Who beats Cox buddy? No one. He’s going to throttle Lyman by 40 points and would have easily beaten anyone lol. He has one of the highest approval ratings for a Governor of either party in the entire country.

Mike Lee's reelection is 4 years away, and you are banking on what some politicians said on tweeter. 🤣🤣🤣
You are an idiot.
Personal conversations buddy these are private messages with these individuals not tweets, the right person would have to run against him but it could materialize. I didn’t, but totally did know you were a MAGA anti-public lands Mike Lee fanboy.

Personal conversations buddy these are private messages with these individuals not tweets, the right person would have to run against him but it could materialize. I didn’t, but totally did know you were a MAGA anti-public lands Mike Lee fanboy.
Private message, open tweet.
It is still tweeter.
You are a idiot.

Um.

To be clear.

You're bashing Lee, who beat an incumbent for bucking status quo of incumbent protection, and then using his anti public land stance in a hit about Maloy? Maloy, Cliven Bundy's cousin?
Pretty funny watching how lathered up you are in defense of a Bundy.

Of course incumbents are irritated by Lees move, they believe they should be guaranteed positions.

As to Cox, the economy is good, he will win. But honestly, can anyone point to anything he's actually done, other than br smart enough to ride the wave?

Hey Hossy?

Refer To Post # 10!

Um.

To be clear.

You're bashing Lee, who beat an incumbent for bucking status quo of incumbent protection, and then using his anti public land stance in a hit about Maloy? Maloy, Cliven Bundy's cousin?

Of course incumbents are irritated by Lees move, they believe they should be guaranteed positions.

As to Cox, the economy is good, he will win. But honestly, can anyone point to anything he's actually done, other than br smart enough to ride the wave?

Somebody Needs To put A Stop To This BS & NOW!

Like Condemning Them Is Gonna Do Any-F'N-Thing

Cox Needs To Man-Up!

What is he supposed to do on this one? What exactly does “man-up” consist of here?

Call up the Utah National Guard and go to war with Colorado? Bomb Denver?

Maybe/Possibly DO SOMETHING Rather Than Making A Show By Just SAYING SOMETHING!

No!

Let's Sit Back & Not Do A GAWD-DAMNED Thing & See If It Fixes Itself!

I’ll ask again: give me an example. What is the governor to do in this situation? Or in other words, Man-Up bobcat.

Don’t just flap your gums, tell us what you want him to do.

They'll Just Keep On Doing What They're Doing!

NOT A GAWD-DAMNED Thing!

Maybe They Could Man-Up & Tell Denver Colorado To SUCK Eggs!

And If We Catch Them In This State Their Asses Are Getting A Free One Way Ticket Back To Wherever The HELL They Came From!

And I'd Sent A NOTE All In CAPS In Whatever F'N Language It Needs To Be Printed In;

DON'T F'N COME BACK AGAIN!!!

I’ll ask again: give me an example. What is the governor to do in this situation? Or in other words, Man-Up bobcat.

Don’t just flap your gums, tell us what you want him to do.

Did I say it’s funny?

I don’t recall saying it was funny nor do I recall laughing at anything other than your fake @$$.

The Only Think FAKE Is You Sitting Back Thinking Somebody Sitting Back On Their Ass Doing Nothing Is Gonna Accomplish Something!

Did I say it’s funny?

I don’t recall saying it was funny nor do I recall laughing at anything other than your fake @$$.

Yet the only thing I’ve asked is what you want him to do. I’ve offered no support of Gov Cox on this.

Just curious what the blowhard, loud mouth gum flapper would do if he was in his shoes, since said blowhard loud mouthed gum flapper seems to know so much about this topic.

But shockingly, all I see is even harder blowing gum flapping, and no real answers. Shocker I tell ya! Totally shocked.

Some people just like to b&$@?. We’ve got a word for those folks.

I Posted The PROPOSAL & You PUSSED Out On It!

There Was Something In It For Everybody!

the only thing I’ve asked is what you want him to do. I’ve offered no support of Gov Cox on this.

Just curious what the blowhard, loud mouth gum flapper would do if he was in his shoes, since said blowhard loud mouthed gum flapper seems to know so much about this topic.

But shockingly, all I see is even harder blowing gum flapping, and no real answers. Shocker I tell ya! Totally shocked.

Some people just like to b&$@?. We’ve got a word for those folks.

Um.

To be clear.

Maloy has been there 7 months, just barely an incumbent lol. And yes Maloy is much more reasonable than Lee’s minion. The other candidate ran because Lee recruited him to be his lap boy in the House who does whatever he wants. It goes well beyond public lands as to what makes Mike Lee a clown, but it’s certainly his worst trait.

As for Cox….hmmm the economy is good you say? Glad people are starting to realize it’s not the doom and gloom they convinced themselves of. As for Cox and what he’s done specifically, he’s funded education in a heavy way, he’s also has overseen a lot of companies coming to the state along with some very large economic events coming here. And PS, I’m not really someone who loves Cox, he needs to stand up to the legislature a lot more than he does, but Lyman is a clown, and running one of the most lie filled, gross campaigns in state history. Truly, if you check his socials, it is some of the most unhinged stuff I’ve ever seen a candidate run here. Now, he wasn’t like that at the debate the other night to Cox’s face but his social media attacks on Cox are absurd and just flat out lies 90% of the time.

I know plenty of people here illegally. They work harder than 90% of the people I know. We need to address the border, but even more importantly if you want the people vetted coming here we need the LEGAL route to be fixed and become easier. It is just as if not more broken than the illegal route. Why exactly do you people think folks risk their lives to cross the border? Because the legal route is not an actual option, it is severely broken.

And PS America needs the labor force of immigrants. Period.

I Posted The PROPOSAL & You PUSSED Out On It!

There Was Something In It For Everybody!

Your proposal for what the governor should do here has something for everything?

Ha! You can’t even keep your own bipolar rants straight yourself anymore.

Bow out elkass. You’re making a fool of yourself. Or you can tell us what big bad bessy would do here. But I’m guessing we’ll get the classic giant nothingburger from you, because some people just have to b%€£?.

Well Nilly!

I Wouldn't Be PUSSFOOTIN Around Like You & Cox!

That Answer Your F'N Question?

Your proposal for what the governor should do here has something for everything?

Ha! You can’t even keep your own bipolar rants straight yourself anymore.

Bow out elkass. You’re making a fool of yourself. Or you can tell us what big bad bessy would do here. But I’m guessing we’ll get the classic giant nothingburger from you, because some people just have to b%€£?.

I’m starting to believe Teddy was prophetic with this quote, and wrote it specifically for elkassassin:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

And Remind Me Again What You & Cox Are Gonna Do?

I Remember!

NOT A GAWD-DAMNED Thing,That's What!

Throw Your Hands In The Air & See If It Fixes Itself!

I’m starting to believe Teddy was prophetic with this quote, and wrote it specifically for elkassassin:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

BREAKING NEWSFLASH!

Cox Is Doing Something:

And I Quote:

Once again we call on the Biden administration and Congress to solve the crisis."

Good F'N Luck With That Cox & Nilly!

Calling On The JOKER That Caused It All Huh?

Now If That Didn't Take Some F'N Smarts I've Never Seen It!

WAFJ!!!!!!!!!

Your unhinged elkass. You’re gullible, clearly very swayed by garbage political rhetoric, and are an unreasonable person that no one should entertain trying to have a conversation with. You act like a full on idiot.

By the way, and feels unlikely on here, but if you live in state House district 16, vote for Daniela Harding who is running against this moron who got his seat with literally 50 votes at convention when elected. This is the type of trash that the convention system yields:

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

I’m sure elkass will love the guy, but we don’t need clowns like this in our legislature.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom