Utah 2011 Big Game Apps moved to April

Trix4me

Very Active Member
Just read in the Antlerless Guidebook that the application period for Bucks/Bulls OIL next year will be in April. What do you think?

Early is good. Don't know how april will work with all the other states that I'm trying to draw.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

It makes sense. I have never understood how they decide on tag numbers after the application period is over. Maybe they can issue what should be issued now.

It's always an adventure!!!

I'm sure it's not even about the game management, but most likely to make sure Non-residents have to buy a new license next year!

I think it means I'll be out $65.00 for another non-resident hunting license to apply in 2011. My current license expires mid-February 2011. Was planning to submit my 2011 apps before it expired...but if they move the application period out to April...so much for that strategy!

That's probably why they moved it. Pretty soon the application period will be after the hunts.....wonder how that will work?

yep it really does make it hard to plan your hunts and draws...it was nice this year knowing the utah results before nevada was due.

It's about time they pushed them back. The bioligists were forced to give tag number recommendations too early in my opinion. I hope the decision was made for wildlife's sake and not $$$

why does it take 3 months to do a draw?
have the deadline april 1 post results april 15 can't be that hard or am i missing something

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom