UTAH #1 STATE

RELH

Long Time Member
Hey Bobcat & 1911, Your state made #1 of the ten best states to live in for the middle class earners making $35,000 to $100,000 per year. You will not want to move out of Utah when you retire.

RELH

I've been to a few places in my time and I'd still rather live here than anywhere else. Sometimes I think Wyoming would be ok, but not sure I could do it. Utah has so much to offer and it seems the economy here is always doing better than other places.
Of course I work from home, so don't have to commute much. Maybe if I dealt with traffic I'd want to go away!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats, you've just won development of more winter range.

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the montane and the mesas......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Bluehair may be right, those liberal Californians fleeing from here will now be heading to Utah by the droves and change the politics in Utah.

RELH

Yep already got my bus ticket.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Unfortunately because of polls, data and or media hype, our housing in Utah has doubled in the last 10 years or less.

Housing in the $300k range will barely get you a 3 bedroom and a tiny yard.

And it takes at least an $80k income to live paycheck to paycheck here anymore.

Yes jobs are abundant here.....if you can live on less than $20 per hour.

It's turning into LA ?

The lines between states are getting fuzzier all the time if there is a road that goes to your state. People are a lot more mobile and we are all indoctrinated by the same television and internet.

Congrats, you've just won development of more winter range.

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the montane and the mesas......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen
It’s inevitable that California will annex the west just like it did to Oregon, Washington, and soon Idaho and Colorado. They flee the mess but being the same simple minded politics. The tech sector is expected to turn Utah County into Silicon Valley and the exponential prices will follow.

The Best Place Ain't the Best Place anymore!

They're Turning the Heber Valley in to a Mini-SLC!

I Think alot of them are Trans-Plants from other States & People that Work on the Wasatch wanting out of the Rat Race!

Abd alot of them would rather be as close to Park City as they can get!

When the BIG ONE Hits it Ain't gonna be Perty!

The best place in Utah, is nowhere near Sanpete County. So, if your thinking of moving to Utah, I suggest being as far from Sanpete as you can. In fact, there could be a few that could move OUT of Sanpete, and it would be ok with me. IF MOVING TO UTAH FROM CALI, GO DIRECTLY TO SLC OR OGDEN.those are the bestest places, belive me. Provo, Springville, Spanish Fork are all WAY WAY to close. Stay north of Lehi and youll be happy as a pig in $hit.

Here is the traffic jam I had to deal with in Sanpete this morning

20200131_074022-1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom