UT vs TEC

RE: UT vs TEC - where's CJ??

Yeah - I am sure it went how you thought it would - but damn if Mike Leach can't find some great QB's!

I thought the 'Horns played way to conservative on defense - should have brought the house into the backfield every time. (How about that hit on Potts by Kindle - WOW)

Guns down!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Potts has one hell of an arm! Damn that dude can flat wing it! Is it just me or does he look 35?

2a0fcsk.gif

>
>I thought the 'Horns played way
>to conservative on defense -

EDIT!! -- way too conservatively

(Sorry - had to pull out my professor card on myself! - The "to" was a typo but the omission of the "ly" - not using "conservative" as an adverb was just a blatant crime! - I will try not to do it again.)

Yes Tony - he does look old. He is a 21 yr. old red-shirt Jr. but he sure played like it was his 5th year running the show in that offense. I was impressed. Of course with the line that he has he should be good. He sure had a lot of time to throw when they were really moving the ball.

>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

UTROY

Potts is 21. Taylor Potts and Lyle Leong both went to elementary school with my daughter. Taylor and Lyle were a team all through school. Lyle has been catching Tayors passes for a long time. It will be fun to watch them all season IF the offensive line can protect Taylor.

Phantom Hunter

Roy, What did you think of the game this weekend? I am proud of Techs showing truly! We did not look too bad. As long as Tech has a potentially winning season I will be happy. We dont have to win every game, but win the ones we should is our biggest problem and not look like dorks getting whippped by 30-40 or even 60 pts:)!

CJ - I was fairly impressed - looked pretty good for a "reloading" year. Leach certainly knows what he is doing. They have OU at home this year - if they get the crowd fired up like they did against UT last year, I think they stand a real chance of a victory - a little revenge of the drubbing the Sooners gave them last year.

Other than that I am fairly concered about the rest of the Big XII - A&M is 3-0 but they let UTAH STATE hang 30 on them??? OSU was a little overrated at the beginning of the season, Kansas looks like world beaters against FCS schools but will come down to earth as soon as conference play begins. Mizzou is mediocre, Baylor is Baylor, ISU is ISU, CU sucks and Kansas State is truly rebuilding. Nebraska is still underacheiving but should win the North.

Gotta love college football!

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom