UT Northrn BuckBull combo- need help

A

azhuntindad

I could really use some help here and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I got drawn for the UT buckbull combo and need help with a location close to SLC where I can have a chance of actually seeing an elk. Im a working stiff that is running multiple businesses and wont have much time to scout and will likely need to do multiple part day hunts rather than weeklong excursion. Im not looking for a record bull, just a decent chance of seeing some elk under these conditions. I also end up hunting alone so something within "retrievable" distance from road/ATV trail would be helpful as I wont be able to do the multimile packouts like I do for deer.
Thanks for any help you can provide. This hunt is in a new area for me and I know how much private property is in the East Canyon and other local areas so any information on good areas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

One additional comment, I know how important and confidential this type of information can be to folks. Im originally from AZ and would be willing to confidentially trade this info for info on location for either Coues deer or Javelina. If you are an archery type I have a number of personal favorite locations that have a high likelihood of seeing decent animals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom