Used Cigarette Thief!

S

ShowThemToMe

Don't know what's up with this?

Each mornin I stop by a Convenience Store to grab a Drink & a Snack!

Out in front of the Store they have one of them free standing AshTray's I guess you'd call it?

Where Store Workers & Customers set their Cigs!

This Guy comes in the Store(I've seen him do it many a times!)He never Buys anything,Waltzs around the Store & then out the Door He goes & makes a Quick Grab on all the Used Cigarettes in and around that AshTray!

The Rig He Drives really ain't a Beater,He doesn't look Homeless but GEEZUS is He re-Lighting and Puffin on somebody elses Cigs?

I'm perty sure He is!

Is it Ethical?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

I had a lady yell at me because I told her no I wouldn't but her a pack of cigarettes... She looked homeless though.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I see people doing that stuff all the time, but there mostly homeless.

John 3:16
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

I've seen people do that also. I can never understand why and just shake my head. Putting stranger's used cigs in your mouth can't be sanitary.

There is a D.Bag gal that is always over here each morning in the local shopping center making her rounds looking for "used" butts on the ground, in the stone mounds that has sand in them just for Cigs to be put instead of on the ground. She pushes a wheelchair around and when she gets tired, she parks it and smokes these damn butts and also has a cup of java that someone must have bought her..........what a skank and she talks to her self all the time.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Reminds me of the time my buddy and I were in Farmington NM, on our way to an early Jan. archery deer hunt in Unit 2b. It was a great hunt!

Anyway, we had stopped at a shopping center to get some ice and such. As we walked out back to our truck we saw this older heavy set woman walking towards the store puffing away. She decided she needed to get rid of the smoke before going into the store so she took one last puff and tossed the still lit cig under a car in the parking lot and kept on walking. My buddy said to her as we passed her: "hey lady(that was really generous in my opinion)you dropped your cigarette." She looked up and said: "yeah, did you want it?"

sttm. you see what they get for smokes' doing that saves him enough to make his house payment, i saw a guy once in a bar watch people get up to dance, then go over and drink thier drinks. hell he got away with it all night,,,

a double dip, so grossssss!

I've been quit for nearly 4 years after smoking for 27, Thanks Gawd I got that animal off my back!

This reminded me of a story a cop friend told me about. He worked a beat with a homeless dude that also picked up butts and put them in a plastic bag. He knew he had to be smoking them but he never seen him with a cigarette in his mouth. Turns out the old guy would strip the left over tobacco off into a corn cob pipe and smoke it. Nicotine does really mean things to a guy and can make him do all kinds of things for a fix. I guess this guy figured out a little cleaner way to calm his addiction. He was also actually throwing away the butts so as far as my friend was concerned he was cleaning the area up too.

GBA

Sttm, moral of the story, buy the dude a corn cob pipe, tell him what to do with it and I'll bet if you asked he would throw the butts in the trash too. Ha ha ha LOL

GBA

DOUBLE DIP BEER
SINCE WERE ON THE TOBACCO DEAL, ONE TIME I WAS AT THE LOCAL PUB HAVING A BEER SHOOTING THE SH!T WITH A BUDDY AND THIS GUY COMES IN AND SITS NEXT TO ME HE WAS HAMMERED, I WAS DRINKING A COORS LIGHT AND HAD A BUD BOTTLE I WAS SPITING IN, AL OF A SUDDEN THIS CLOWN GRABS MY BEER WAIT A MINUTE I SAID HERE YOU WANT A BEER I GAVE HIM THE BUD AND IT WAS ABOUT HALF FULL, HE DRANK IT IN ONE SWIG, AND ALL HE SAID WAS MAN THATS TUFF BEER. OUT THE DOOR HE WENT...RAS

The King of the Road used to smoke old stoagies he had found, they're short, but not too big around.

Speaking of double dip, a used discarded chew is quite valuable in a correctional facility. Inmates will carefully watch for the guards to toss out a used dip and then rush to retrieve and savor the flavor. I'm sure Rug could validate this story much better than I can.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ol boy walks in to the bar sits down and next to him is a bowl full of chilli on the counter. No one shows up so he starts to eat it. When he is just about done he notices a dead mouse in the bottom of the bowl. Along comes a feller sits next to him and notices the ol boy was just a staring at his bowl of chilli. He asks the ol boy "are you going to eat the chilli"? The ol boy nods his head no! The feller grabs the bowl of chilli and starts gobbling it down to the mouse! He sees the mouse and pukes! The ol boy said that is where I puked it back up when I seen that damn mouse.

Rutnbuck

Ohhh Rug - that one was below the belt!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Ooops I meant Rut!

But I have heard that Rug goes beneath the belt all the time at the clubhouse. Just a rumor I know but....

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

What a bunch of candy azzes. "I might get germs"....If you're man enough to smoke...no biggie about taken one someone didn't finish. As for Kilowatt calling some poor old gal a skank...you are the D Bag. Do her a favor and help her out, buy her a pack once in a while you dink. Instead of making fun of her on the internet, take her a cup of coffee and pack of camels.

When you are jonesin' for a smoke you'll do just about anything to get one. What's worse than not having any, is having some but no fire! Bad deal!

Instead of sticking up for the old skank, why don't you try quitting? I smoked for 18 years and the last 4-5 years was 2-3 packs a day. I quit, with a lot of support from my wife and family. Ya , I used drugs prescribed by my doctor but I gave it up. Then I went to OEF-OIF and started smoking cigars after the missile runs to the bunkers. 3 months later I was back to 2 packs a day. Smoked for 5 more years and got with my doctor for some more meds. I have been off the damn things for 5 years now. I have no sympathy for anybody that is going through withdrawls and jonesing for another but I will support anybody that wants to quit.
Kilo is not the doosh, you are the douche! Try to improve your health and get off the damn things. BTW I started chewing tobbacco when I was in 6th grade and was smoking full time and chewing by the 9th grade. You stupid bastages that want to call someone out for NOT supporting a bad habit can kiss my arse. DICKWEED!

Lol buttshot!

Who was the JOKER you were dealing with at work today?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

I'd be pissed too if I got buttshot. He's still a D bag for bagging on anyone in that situtation. No sympathy, maybe empathy then, how about that. BTW, you are d bag too. I've been quit for over 7yrs. Chewed Cope at the same time (can't smoke in the office). My last dip was just before I shot a three buck on the muzzy hunt, I'll never forget it. This Sept. will be 8yrs.

You have no idea what put the woman in a wheel chair, having to dumpster dive for a smoke. It's BS that he called he that. That's all I'm saying.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom