Use this one on your wife.....

Wiszard

Long Time Member
A middle aged married couple thinks it might be fun to go out to one of the local dance clubs to have a few drinks and check out what goes on with the younger crowd. They're at the club for an hour or so and have had a couple of drinks. The wife notices that a lot of the younger girls are pretty stacked and very attractive. She turns to her husband and says, "I think I'd like to get fake boobs to improve how I look. Maybe it'll give me some more confidence and our sex life may improve becuase of it. Bigger boobs might be the answer."
The husband thinks about it for a minute and says, "Ya, I think that would be a good idea too. But...from what I hear that kind of surgery is pretty expensive."
The wife agrees.
After another minute passes the husband turns to her and says, "I have an idea."
The wife, quite intrigued, retorts, "What's your idea?"
The husband says, "You could rub toilet paper all over your boobs once a day."
The wife a little baffled asks, "What good would that do? Rubbing toilet paper on my boobs will make them bigger?"
Her husband explains, "It worked on your ass!"

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

"Marriage advice 101" by professor Wiszard. Got to be the shortest class ever.

Oh, yea, my wife laughed too.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom