USDA Taxidermist in UT

Daxter

Very Active Member
Myself and a friend are getting our skulls sent to us from our trip to Africa this spring. I am looking for a USDA approved Taxidermist anywhere in UT or Las Vegas that can receive our trophies for a reasonable fee. I called everybody on the list I found on the USDA site and couldn't get a hold of anyone. Anybody have any suggestions for who would be good to use? Thanks.

Dax

Walls Taxidermy in Pleasant Grove/ American Fork.

He brought my stuff in from Africa, New Zealand and Mexico.
801-796-7411
801-404-2540
Tell himt I referred you

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com

You should be able to go to the USDA site and they have a list of all of them. Check with a bunch of them as they may be way different in prices, what they tell you, and how they do tings. When I did research with some in WI for a Gould's I had one lye his arse off of to what had to be done, so that he would be guaranteed the work, the others where very good and helpful to talk to.

>Walls Taxidermy in Pleasant Grove/ American
>Fork.
>
>He brought my stuff in from
>Africa, New Zealand and Mexico.
>
>801-796-7411
>801-404-2540
>Tell himt I referred you
>
>
>Tony Abbott
>www.myfreehunts.com

Ya be sure and tell him Tony referred you so he can get some free taxidermy. Dude, is there an angle you don't play?

I would only send it to Walls if you never want to see it again, also pay up front that way you can get screwed out of your money too!

Sam Raby
15049 South 3200 West
Bluffdale, Utah
(801) 446-6661
FAX (801)-446-6662

Great taxidermist, he has my African stuff right now.

High Uintahs Taxidermy in Coalville (Dean Shulte) has been able to accept trophy shipments in the past, and I suspect he still can. He did a fine job for me a couple years ago.

Bill

Dean Shulte is who I was thinking of(Coalville not Price). My african stuff went through him and then to my taxidermist. Dean does amazing work though, especially cats.

I just had my deer remounted by Chad Draper in bluffdale. He had 27 African animals in his shop being mounted. Don't if he received them from Africa or not but he does great work. Won the pro division at the expo this year...

Yes, there is an angle I don't play. It is the Disable my profile angle so I can make dumba$$ comments and not let anyone know who I am Angle.

And I have always been treated great by Walls taxidermy, cost and quality.

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-10 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]+1 for Dean @ High Uintah's in Coalville, Ut. He can handle it all. His work is awesome and ultra professional. I was in there two weeks ago and he was working on a Cape Buffalo and an Elephant!
Weird to walk up a guys driveway and see an Elephant!

http://sutfun.wordpress.com/taxidermy/

5323dsc_0005_2_2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom