USC-Ohio State

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
So, all of you college football fans out there..........

Who do you think will win the big game this Saturday?

All I can tell you.....is that I will be ENJOYING the game from the stands and enjoying what I have to do for my job!! hey, at least I am getting paid right!! :)

I hope USC whoops them, I get
tired of ohio always playing for the
national championship, when there
confrence has not been very tuff.

My 9 year old boy is a die hard USC
fan, he knew they were playing this year
and wanted an early christmas gift, tickets to
the game, but we will just have to
watch it on TV.

I'm torn, i really dont like SC, but "the" Ohio State has been SO overrated in the last number of years(maybe forever)

As long as its a well played, hard fought football game, i'll watch it.

If i had to put money on the game- Ohio state.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Huntn, i said if i had to put money on it...and since i dont have to , and could give a sh!t less about either team, i'll just keep my hard earned money in my pocket. thanks for the offer though.

Hell if i could root for 2 teams to lose the same game this would be it!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

A huge factor will be Ohio State running back B. Wells. If he plays the game goes to the 4th qtr and USC pulls it out. OH St. did not look good against Ohio University but USC has only played one game which does not help. I will take SC by 4.

USC my son goes to college there so I'm a BIG Fan. Just wish we could get tickets to a game.

Yea I feel pretty lucky to be getting to go to the game. I heard today that they are selling on ebay for as much as $5000 a seat. And I get to go with a customer of mine....on his season tickets!!!

Sometimes you have to like work!

Trojans should handle Ohio with or without Wells.. USC's defense is off the charts and how many all american backs does USC have? 9 I believe? USC has so much depth on both sides of the ball it's mind bogling... I have season tickets but my wife and I are leaving for Italy tomorrow morning so I have to miss this game.. Bad planning right? I will not be missing any others.
Hey Gator.. What is your son's major? My daughter graduated this year.

Jim

Easy now
Tressel will have the Buckeyes ready to play
take nothing (I hope ) from the O.U. game Tress does not show his hand before a big game i.e. any Michigan game
GO BUCKS

I would love to see the Trojans roll but it is still early and I think it is going to be very close. Sanchez is good but this is his biggest test against an experienced OH St defense.

TEEEE HEEEEE!!!

What a game!!! It was a very FUN atmosphere to be in Tonight! It was a very fun game if you are a Trojan fan!!!

And being a Utard.......OH BOY those USC girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO that was worth going to the game for sure!!!!!!

Boy did i ever get that wrong...........good thing all the money i lost was actually money i stole from my neighbor!
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom