USC Just keeps moving along

Gator

Long Time Member
I still wonder why they was hit so hard on the banned list and the other schools like OHIO and Georgia, didn't get the same ban.
Yep USC is a weak team that just keeps knocking off rated teams and putting ranked teams in to triple OT.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It is total and 100% garbage. Miami nothing yet, Ohio St nothing to speak of, Auburn, Cam Newton pay for play. He did not know what his dad was doing, really! How come Reggie Bush was not given the same treatment as poor Cam. The list goes on and on. I am glad they have weathered the storm pretty well overall and will be bowl bound again next year. Go Trojans!

USC season is done at 10-2 and with all the NCAA stuff they still ranked 10th.SURE would be nice to see them and Oregon play for the Pac 12 title. Wait until next year they will be ready to chase a National championship again.

Beat UCLA 50-0 now that was a ass kicking.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-11 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p] REASON........USC HAS A LONG TRACK RECORD OF PUBLISHED & UNPUBLISHED VIOLATIONS........THE HAMMER WAS GOING TO FALL SOONER OR LATER. PETE CARROLL NEW WHEN TO GET OUT OF TOWN,....KIDS FROM MY AREA ARE AVOIDING USC LIKE THE PLAGUE. OH.....WHEN YOUR ON PROBATION YOUR AT A STANDSTILL......RECRUITING SUFFERS BADLY, NO BOWL $$$$/GAMES, PROBATION AND ALL THAT GOES W/IT. THE SITUATION WILL TAKE 3-4 YEARS TO FIX IT.......................YD.

I figured that recruiting would suffer as well while on probation but it does not appear to me that it has. They are a top ten team this year and are not very deep with the scholarship reductions. They will only continue to get better now that the sanctions are gone and they can move on. I sure hope they lower the hammer on Miami and Ohio State to name a few. I still think the Cam Newton/Auburn thing is worse than the Reggie Bush deal and they did nothing there. There is zero consistency in the NCAA sanctioning body.

I think it was more about slowing down or getting rid of what USC was becoming, a Team that was in the Championship Hunt every year, Too many other colleges(east of the Rockies) was crying about bluechip kids not playing for them and was going to school at USC, hard to beat the star power that they had standing around.
Auburn and Cam's dad, LOL I'm sure he didn't take any money.
Ohio State cry me a river How many kids was caught. no real sanctions yet, Can't play for 5 game leave college and go to NFL That some tough sanctions on that program, Yep tough stuff, Wait the coach had to quit too.
Miami Money,sex,what ever else you want. Alot of players are involved.
Oregon ?????? kid gets in trouble just send hime east and it OK.
Play recuiter to send you kids, What money.
USC how many kids was the sanctions about. We all know Reggie Bush was one. Who was the others, Basketball players Maybe.
NCAA sanctioning body and consistency can't be said in the same sentence without laughing out loud.
If Barkley stays we will see ya in the Championships next year.

Gator you brush over the USC violations like they were nothing. Just one player. OBTH he was a Heisman winner but hey he's just one player right? The NCAA nor anyone else was afraid of what USC was becoming. Take your medicine and quit whining. Your QB would be a fool to return and risk injury. Take the money son... unless you're already getting paid enough to stay!!!

I definitely think there needs to be some consistency with the NCAA. It is ironic that the head of the committee that put the sanctions on SC just happens to be the man in charge at Miami. They better lower the hammer even more on the Hurricanes. It involved almost every player, coaches, assistant coaches and the list goes on. I am a huge Urban Meyer fan but it would serve the Buckeye nation right if he is hired and they cheer and then they get the hammer lowered on them for the Terrell Pryor debacle. That would be true carma. Go Wolverines!

REGGIE BUSH SAID........HE HAD TO TAKE A PAY CUT TO PLAY IN THE NFL..........THE TROJANS WILL BE DEAD FOR A WHILE..........YD.

They will be dead for a while based on what? Whether Barkley is there or not they will still be a top 25 team.

LJ........A TOP 25 RATING FOR USC IS HARDLY THEIR GOAL. THEY WANT TO BE IN THE NC HUNT...............MILES AWAY A THE MOMENT/ & GOOD PLAYERS ARE LEAVING..........YD.

Miles away, seriously?! They would be playing OR in the conf championship game if not for the sanctions and the option to go to a BCS game. Pretty dang good. I don' t think they are that far away. They are supposed to be terrible right now and will end up in the top 10. Good for them.

Elk
I hope Barkley isn't a Cam,I hope he comes back and leads them to a Championship game. Your right about one thing BUSH was one player, So what should happen to those teams that HAD MUTLI players caught with the hand in the cookie jar.
I agree USC should pay for what he did,BUT if they pay why doesn't the rest have to pay for the same deal that their players have done, Just saying if one school is punished for a misconduct all should be punished the same if they are caught with the same problems.
Wow just heard on the TV(right after the denver and SD game) that USC is playing light out football and it a crime they wouldn't get a chance to play for NC or league title. So I guess it isn't just USC fans that think they got screwed.

USC will still have two very young receivers to throw too.

Get All you USC sweatshirts,hats, and your foam #1 fingers front runners, because all the crying is going to get a lot worse for a lot of people! The Trojan nation and Barkley are back.

VICTORY

AS MUCH AS I LIKED PETE CARROLL & CO.........WOULD OF, SHOULD OF, & COULD OF WILL NOT GET IT DONE. I HAVE TO BE A REALIST ON THIS ONE......NO RA RA STUFF LIKE I AM HEARING. A 50-0 WIN OVER UCLA WILL NOT BE THE DECIDING FACTOR HERE.....USC HAS DEEP SEEDED PROBLEMS A THE PRESENT. IT COULD BE A WHILE BEFORE THEIR TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS A POWER HOUSE..........IF AT ALL..............YD.

Heck they just had a bad year and ended up 9th in the nation,I bet alot of colleges wish they had that bad year. Kind of hard to keep them down.
The thriple OT loss kept them from a higher placing.
If Barkley stays they will be in the Hunt for NC next year.

WITH LACK OF RECRUITING POWER, & GRADUATION THINGS MAY TAKE A LOT OF TIME.........JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT REAL...........YD.

Ohio State and Miami are going to pay a heavy price. Just remember it takes a long time to get all the legal issues settled before they lower the boom.

What problems at SC? The scholarships were taken away, team depth gone and they still ended up top 10 this year. That is a major win in my book. Go Trojans!

18 out of 21 are under classmen, fresh or soph. SC will now get all the recruits that were thinking of UCLA. (If they want them). They have a redshirt freshman QB that is further along than Barkley was a a freshman. If were keeping it real. 10-2 OT loss to #4 Cardnial team. Pre-Season #5

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom