USC #1 next season Football

Gator

Long Time Member
Who is staying put, Beside the 18 underclassman,Barkley and Mcdonald.
Hope the Lineman stays too.

What the hell was that slap on the wrist at OSU, Talk about different standards, That fine because I think USC will roll this next season. They have a great recuiting start already with those guys staying, who WOULDN'T want to come and play for a National Championship.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cant wait, It'll be a lot better than watching those two pigs in the mud in the National championship game.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-11 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]Must have been a typo, you meant the pig and Alabama.

LSU still sucks.

YD, are you ill?

What happened to 'NOT GONNA HAPPEN'

>
> not gonna happen.
>

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

YD
Who will be on top then if not a USC team that was 10-2 and lost a thriple OT to Sanford.

NAW.......MY WIFE SPANKED ME & PUT ME IN THE CORNER ON A TIME OUT. SEEMS I GOT INTO THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS A TAD EARLY, AND OK......THE CROWN ROYAL TOO !!!!!......YD.

You guys don't even gotta worry about who's winning the title next season, LSU is going back to back :D

USC is going to be fun to watch though!!

~Z~

LSU has to win the first one. LOL
If Overton is right they wouldn't win it this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom