US Open

N

Naildriver

Who you got ? Going out on limb ..Dustin Johnson ,granted the setup is not the same as the ATT,but he has owned the course the last two years

Lefty -- finally!

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Johnson is tuff on this course!
Let's see tomorrow if Tiger is really getting his head back together.
Come on Tiger!

I have been down at Pebble Beach since Sunday working as a Marshall. If Johnson keeps his head on his shoulders tomorrow he should win....but will be tough for him to do that. I think Phil, Tiger or Ernie will win. The second shot Tiger hit on 18 today was incrediable. I will be on course tomorrow from 7:30 AM until the last shot.

Hey Eel, Yes I have played Pebble twice. I was even lucky enough to play Cypress Point also. The courses down here are a must. St. Andrews is on my bucket list.

Yea Pebble doesnt look that bad from the tee blocks , but it will eat you up if you are not in the fairway.And with the narrower fairways in the Open,i just shake my head.Scary.....I just cant see Johnson lettting up, but Tiger is in a groove right now .It is still up for grabs.

Well, Lefty still has a shot at it, but he sure messed up a bunch early on yesterday. Me thinks Tiger has decided to make a push, though and could be the dark horse if he plays today like he did yesterday.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Was at Pebble for the 4th round. Sure the greens were tough,but i think most if not all playeres got intimidated with the course and the pressure.McDowell played it like the first round.Hit his shot,2nd shot to the green ,2putt. Was on the 14th, and didnt understand why guys were goin for it in 2... Par wins the Open nowadays

We are talking about a game called Golf. The US Open is our national championship for the sport. It was played last week at Pebble Beach California. Hope this clears it up for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom