US Marshall brutality in SLC Court!!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-14 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]Can't wait for jodog to tell us the Marshall didn't have to kill this guy, that he could have shot the pencil out of his hands or asked him nicely to comply.

Case dismissed.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=29...witness-in-court-&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/21/justice/utah-federal-courthouse-shooting/index.html

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-14 AT 03:02PM (MST)[p]One Less CRIMINAL/TONGAN we don't have to Feed or Police!

Sorry for the RACIST Comment but that's just the way it is!

If this President We have had any Guts at all We'd give em all a one way/one time Ticket back home!

Then if they ever tried to come back again they'd be done!

End of Story!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Silly dead banger brought a pen or pencil to a gun fight. Guess the prison education system didn't teach him a thing.

On a serious note now things are on high alert with the threats of retaliation from TCG. Hopefully no innocent people are hurt before this garbage is all over.

Loads your Guns Boys & Girls!

When Threatened:

Aim!

Pull the Trigger!

Then Pull the Trigger again just to make sure!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

The judge declared a mistrial, because with officers pointing guns at the defendant, what, gave the jury a prejudice impression? I guess the attempted STABBING wouldn't have prejudiced the jury. What the judge should have done was tell them to wait 20 or 30 minuets to call 911 while the court honored and commended the Marshal.

With the price of shells I can see not having a warning shot.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-14 AT 08:41PM (MST)[p]He acted way too fast.....he should have waited till the pencil was buried in the top of the other POS's head......coulda got a a twofer...

1283eagle_government.jpg

Smart thinkin there ZIGGER!

Zigger were you a cop in your previous life. That term "twofer" is cop slang that we use all the time. Most of the time it is used in cases where one dirtbag is buried and we send the other dirtbag to prison for killing him. "Twofers" were a strong deterrent to future crime rates.

RELH

Good one Zigger! If I was sure some innocent person wasn't going to get shot in a crossfire, I'd go hand out ammo to gangbanger POSs and then start rumors about them and other gangs. Get 'em all fired up and let shoot it out. It'd save us a lot of money.

My BIL is a copper in Provo. When he was in Arizona, during the Monday morning meeting, they went over all the crimes committed over the weekend. If a punk-azzed gang member was reportedly shot/killed, they'd quietly cheer. Got no problem with that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom