upper payette lake.

huntfish714

how bout it, anybody hunt at all up around payette lake? any deer or elk? i know there's lots of wolves but would think there'd be some nice animals in there still this time of month. also any body been up to snow flake/snow mountain/snow pass??? (i don't quite remember the exact name.)

I was up there close to a week last week and nothing seen or heard in there. Wolves have cleared out everything in there or they are just very good at hiding.

man that sucks!!! i was afraid of that. i know after the fire the areas that didn't get burned where hit hard to by hunters during the archery season so i can't even imagine during rifle. its such a shame it used to be a really good back up spot. well thanks for the info, you've saved me a waited day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom