Update on BWAR

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Looks like she sold her saddle and started a singing career...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm a thinkin there mighta been some Meth involved too?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Snort, I love ya....BUT...I really don't wanna know what you were viewing when you stumbled upon that gal. Really. I don't. ;-) lol

First of all the thing in BuckSnort's link is gross but in the side bar of that video, click on the chick working out, she's a 10!

Please leave her "tooth" alone...Without it she wouldn't be able to eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Gott'a admit she has more teeth than i thought she did..
Hope she gets a chance to see this,, to funny Snort

This is my vote for the FUNNIEST POST EVER ON MM.It put the DUCK CALL DUDE into 2nd place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I recall BHWAR did post a photo of herself one time. She was about that fat but had all of her teeth.

Jeezus you people are cruel.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom