Up a pole without a paddle

We Ran a Coon up a Power Pole one Time!

He Was Nervously Step Dancing Back & Forth!

Then All of a sudden Boom!

The Coon Came Down & No,We didn't Fire a Shot!

In the video, the power dude explains that the bear was only inches from a 75K line. They turned the power off to get it down.

Also known as Caption Me #4.1?

"You lied mom, there's no honey up there."

I was bowhunting blacktails years ago and I saw a mom raccoon with 5 babies. Mom finally spotted me, stood up on her hind legs and let out a growl. All 5 of those baby coons immediately scampered up a little oak tree that they were under. They had no idea why other than mom growled about something and up they went.

Mom took off when I got closer but the babies stayed in the tree. The oak was only about 12' tall and I had fun shaking the tree. Those 5 babies were hanging on for dear life. LOL!

7.2k....but still
Yeah, a mere typo where the . didn't post as in 7.5K. What's a few thousand volts between friends? :ROFLMAO:

"He was in a pretty dangerous spot. Could’ve very easily gotten himself electrocuted. He was real close to a phase energized at 7,500 volts. He was in a dangerous spot."

Also known as Caption Me #4.1?

"You lied mom, there's no honey up there."

I was bowhunting blacktails years ago and I saw a mom raccoon with 5 babies. Mom finally spotted me, stood up on her hind legs and let out a growl. All 5 of those baby coons immediately scampered up a little oak tree that they were under. They had no idea why other than mom growled about something and up they went.

Mom took off when I got closer but the babies stayed in the tree. The oak was only about 12' tall and I had fun shaking the tree. Those 5 babies were hanging on for dear life. LOL!
Your coon tale is similar to the bear one I had mentioned a while back.

We were walking a dirt 2-track in BC on a spring bear hunt when a cub crossed in front of us and then was a followed by a 2nd one. We stopped immediately knowing momma wouldn't be far behind. Seconds later, she appeared, saw us, ran to the one cub and swatted it in the butt. It scooted up the nearest pine, and the other cub followed it while momma took off into the woods.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom