Unwanted guest.

Long Time Member
Any ideas on how to get rid of unwanted company. I ran across a vagrant looking for help awhile back. I thought I'd be a nice guy and try to get the fellow back on his feet by putting him to work with a kitchen remodel. Now the remodel (lousy one at that) is over and I can't get him to leave. The local PD says he has been here long enough that I will have to go through an eviction process which may take quite some time. The guy's a real dickweed.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well!

It's time to show him where Sis Lives!:D

For GAWDS Sakes don't leave him Home Alone with Lil Red while you're at work!:D

Kiddin Red & RANS!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

LAST EDITED ON May-14-13 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]Honesty is typically the best answer. Tell him its time to move on. Otherwise take him with ya on a short trip and make a stop at a gas station to fuel up and leave his butt there. I have read another member has been successful with this strategy but for dumping a spouse.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Give him gas money to Altamont.....
tell him the grass is greener their!
(or is that cali?)
smack

1911 do not worry. Your troubles are over. I am on my way with the kerosene and old betsy. That is a imposter posing as my Cuz trying to cuddle up against Red.

I will be there in a few days with the kerosene and my trusty old Betsy to shoo him away from your abode. Oh, by the way, do you have a spare bedroom, I may have to spend a week or two there. I will sure love speaking to Red while there.

RELH

hey 45. you should know how to get ride of him. but ill remind u. just place a few (5) single 1 dollar bills leading out the door. dickweed is so TIGHT that he will follow the bills out and just lock the door when he gets out the house. problem solved. if that doesnt work i have his wifes phone number. just call her and he is a gonner.

Sorry about that Cuz. I got jealous about you getting to cuddle with Red. I will admit that you did great on getting even with 1911. Just don't tell me that Red is also a great cook because then I will really get upset and jealous.

Give her a hug for me, and do it in front of 1911. That will teach him bad mouthing hillbillies.

RELH

I am a great cook and a huge cuddler, ask rans ...he gives the best hugs, and when he gave me yours, he got slapped for a "accidental" boob grab !!!

Thats my Cuz. True hillbilly all the way. Cuz I would ask you how it felt, but I won't. I do not want Red driving all the way to CA. to slap the living tar out of me.

RELH

Make sure you keep your jug of kerosene hidden from her. She may be planning to really light your fire for your indescretion.

RELH

You didn't get slapped for the boob grab, it was for the premature ejaculation of the apple pie making and left the pie a little dry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom