Unusual snow!

CAelknuts

When I got up this morning, we had about 4 or 5" of snow here at our house just east of Sacramento. I've lived here for 22 years, and we've only had snow about 5-6 times over the years, and never this much, or this early.

I'm hoping all this cold weather will get the ducks down from Klamath/Tulelake and the other areas to the north of there where they've been holding. I checked the weather last night, and Pasco, Washinton isn't going to get warmer than 28 for about a week, with single digit lows most nights. Bend, Oregon is single digits also as are Klamath Falls and Alturas. I really hope all the ducks up in that country get frozen out of there and get their butts down here soon.

4b1d2989033bc4af.jpg

here you go, i just sent about 150 woodies down to Cali, the ponds are freezin up here....

4b1d4b8f0a51bba3.jpg

I checked the weather
>last night, and Pasco, Washinton
>isn't going to get warmer
single digit lows
>most nights. Bend, Oregon
>is single digits also as
>are Klamath Falls and Alturas.
>

Hey Dan,

Just got back from Modoc County last night.
Ditto on the chill.
3 degrees yesterday morn outside Alturas and a dusting of snow on Adin Pass.
Very little open water.
Wasn't bird hunting, but saw large flocks of honkers in the cut alfalfa fields on my buddy's ranch.
HH

I came home from the bay area yesterday and 80 was a mess cars and trucks wrecked all over. It was crazy how fast it got nasty. Would of been a good day to have a wrecker though.

Hey Dan...Looks like you live in Utah!!!!

Now I am getting excited for our Duck hunt! I need to call you this week to confirm stuff...let me know what is a good time!

you can call anytime other than Wednesday or Friday-Sunday as you know where I'll be on those days.

This snow thing just keeps getting better. About an hour ago, I get a call from my wife who advised me that she had to shovel snow out of our driveway to get her car out to go to the gym. I love it...the thought of her operating a shovel is priceless!

lol.....use the shovel more often and she wouldn't need the gym

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JB, I'll be sure to tell her you said that!

Actually, I'm kinda liking the way she looks with all that working out...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom