unreal!!!!!!!!

manny53

Long Time Member
Boy Shot By Hunter Near Bus Stop

(10/26/11) A hunter is reported to have shot a Merlin middle school student on the way to school earlier this morning. The incident happened near a school bus stop at the intersection of Hartsfield Lane and Russell Road at about 8:15. The twelve year old boy was apparently shot in the leg. Police confirm that he was hit by a stray bullet from a nearby hunter trying to shoot a deer in his front yard. A press release from the school district reports the child is in stable condition.

is just me or does it seem this kinda crap only happens in Oregon, I spent over half my life hunting in Kali n you know the stories you hear about them, but I've never heard so many incidence?s since i moved here?...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-11 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]This is the kind of crap that fuels the anti-gun crowd. Its no wonder they're trying to take away our gun rights. I hope the kid is ok. And yes, this happens in Ca too. this year or last a hunter shot and killed another member of his turkey hunting party. He shot in the brush (thought there was a turkey in there) and killed the guy. This was around Red Bluff.

BC

Back
Top Bottom