Unluckiest Lucky Year

S

stumpjumper

So I drew 4 out of the 5 tags in 3 states that I applied for.
Turned in the archery cow tag for 23. Nv. res. drew the Utah SWDesert Limited archery bull tag with 2 points. What an awesome hunt. Had bulls sceeming 360 from camp from 3pm till around 9am every night. What a song to go to sleep with. Couldn't getter done after 15 days of hunting but what an awesome time.Ten days of solo hunting then lil bro came to help the last 5 days. Thanks Bro.
I want to thank all those that gave me info for this hunt that are members; Theox, mlycrzy,and Scandalousbob. Also those that I met on the Mnt. Justin and Bud. Gary and Jake and Gary's bro David. Hope you had success. TJ, Preston and his Brother, Silver State Outfitteres. They all gave to a fellow hunter without the honeyholes. Made me do the scouting. Can't put in till 2018, and I'll be 67 then. So next year I'll be trying to help others sill the deal.
I'll make another post later on my muzzy buck hunt in Panquitch.
Ray

Glad to hear you had a good time on the SW Desert. Some of the funnest hunts I've ever been on were ones where no one killed anything, including a WY archery elk hunt that I just got back from.

Can't wait to hear about your Panquitch muzzy hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom