unit map

mntman

Long Time Member
I just spent 30 minutes looking for the unit maps for wy on their website. Do they have one and I am just blind??
Thanks
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Very cool! Thanks guys. I have the hardest time with WY's website.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

That's funny because to me the Wyoming site is about the easiest, but then that's basically the only state I hunt most years as a nonresident and I don't try to look up much of anything in the other state sites. Some seem like they are made to require a PHD to get through them, LOL! Incidentally, the real reason I came on the thread is to say that I bought a CD from the F&G site a few years ago that is just like all the paper maps you buy from BLM. It cost $50, but I don't believe it is available any longer. Anyway, I can hone in on any area of Wyoming, print my own maps of any size I choose, and even place coordinates at any point on the map. That makes it fantastic to use with afield GPS unit to know right where you are and get to any point that you want to legally.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-11 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]No Brian. That is the one they went to after they discontinued the one I bought, but it does look like it might be as good or better if it has the land ownership coloration on it like the one I have to designate private from public lands. The one I have is called ""State Explorer BLM Edition" from Maptrails. Their address is: 120 West Olive
Fort Collins, CO 80524
PH:970-493-9500
www.maptrails.com

I'm going to look on their website again, but the last time I was there a year or so ago I didn't see the CD that I have offered for sale any more.

Edit: That smiley that came up due to some computer formatting goof-up is supposed to be a 9

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom