Unit help Hunt Area 40-2*

T

Teamva79

I drew the archery antelope tag on the second draw and I am wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction to start scouting and hunting I am looking for something closer to the treasure valley area dont want to have to drive to far with the gas prices like they are ..
Thanks for any pointers or area to start looking
All of Units 40, 41 and 42

They all winter killed I was told! No I drew the same tag. It is an un limited draw so it really is a scam by F&G to get more money. Get in your rig and do some scouting.

My brother went out scouting and saw a nice buck running around with a arrow sticking out if its neck. One of the reasons I have not always been a big fan of archery hunters. I guess it can happen but Ive seen to many animal with arrows in them and running around.

>My brother went out scouting and
>saw a nice buck running
>around with a arrow sticking
>out if its neck. One
>of the reasons I have
>not always been a big
>fan of archery hunters. I
>guess it can happen but
>Ive seen to many animal
>with arrows in them and
>running around.

I archery hunt and rifle hunt every year and I have seen more deer with legs blown off by dumb rifle hunters get away, then by bow hunters with miss placed shots. Not all but some rifle hunters have a beer in one hand and a rifle in the other and wonder why they wound deer!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom