unit 933 cow moose hunt

E

elkfrek

Does anyone have any info they would share on this? Any help would be great!!

I spotted 10 cows up there last time I was up around the trailhead. Send me a PM, I'll send you GPS coordinates for the area with the largest group

Had a buddy drive the Bountiful Peak area last week, saw over 25 moose. Don't know if thats in your area or not. Good luck, let us know how you do.

ELKFRK -

Send me a PM with your number and let's talk. I know the unit well and see moose weekly. I put in for that same unit(OIL bull)every year as I know the area and there is some sentimental value to the unit for me. Saw a good bull in your unit this morning in fact and saw a small bull harvested off the same unit last Sunday, they brought it out WHOLE!!! (not sure how!)

You should be able to find a cow in fairly close proximity to a road as well!

Paul

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom