unit 75 moose help

• Thread starter starbaileyranch
  • Start date
S

starbaileyranch

I posted this in the main form but thought I'd hit here also. I'm looking for any info on moose that might have been spotted, seen, or known about in the unit.The bigger the better of course. I realize I could be asking a lot for someone to give up that kind of info but I also found you dont get if you dont ask. I hunted for 8 days and only saw small bulls and with so much great habitat it's hard to cover it all at the same time. Some of my best tips came from bow hunters hunting elk while I was there. Any help would be greatly appreciated and returned if I can. Thanks
Bryan

Try Aspen Hollow. I have hunted there in years past and seen several good bulls (40-50"). It is a park and walk situation but there is a closed ATV trail that will lead you right in. Always see moose there... my favorite place to call bulls in early Oct. If you aren't familiar with the area, Aspen Hollow is behind Downata Hotsprings. Good Luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom