Unit 75 elk migration.

G

godschurch

Hello.
I am hoping to get a snow total amount to see if the elk are migrating into the Jackson refuge. After 20 years of applying I have a tag for bull elk and am hoping to hear from the locals before making the long drive.
Thank you.

We have been hunting in 75 since the opener, snow is falling daily with more in the forecast. The next few weeks should be good as there are only 25 bull tags and I know of several that have been harvested, we have 1 bull tag left and will be hunting thru Dec 4
PM if I can help

GC........LET US KNOW HOW YOUR HUNT WENT, ARE YOU STAYING AT THE ANVIL... NUMBERS OF ELK ON THAT HUNT THESE DAYS...WOLVES SIGHTED...GOOD LUCK.... THANKS.......YD.

I was lucky. Went up last Tue and bumped into a 300 class 6x6 wed morning. Thanks for your help Yukon Dall.
Happy Holidays to all.

COOL DEAL.....CONGRATS. SHOOT ME A PM......DID YOU SEE A LOT OF ELK OR WAS IT SPOTTY.....WOLVES???? WHERE DID YOU STAY AT ???? OH.....AND HOW MANY POINTS DID IT TAKE TO DRAW....I WILL TRY FOR IT AGAIN WHEN I KNOW THE POINT REQUIREMENT......YOU TAKE CARE............YD.

Great job hope you saved us 1, we are leaving in the morning and staying until we get a bull or it ends. How are the conditions? How was the pressure? PM if you don't mind.
Thanks

Post up some pics!! We wanna see.

Good Luck to you WW!!

Layemdown

"Vegetables are not food, vegetables are what food eats!!"

Conditions were cold and a little snowy. Crowded in the Blacktail butte area so I went north near Moosehead ranch. Less elk but I saw no hunters. The bears have been a problem in the Blacktail pond area but I think that would be a good place to start. Watch the butte and climb after one if you can spot one I just didnt like the crowds.
Let me know how it turns out and best of luck to you.

Max points and special draw. Painfully expensive but I wanted to hunt my once in a lifetime wyoming elk.
Posting a pic is light years above my technological skillset so you will have to imagine a nice trophy bull elk shot in the morning with the Tetons as a backdrop with not a cloud in the sky. Oh the wonderful memories!!!
Best of luck to all my hunting brothers..... and sisters!

Brad,

If I send you an email, could you attach the pictures to it and send back? I could post for you that way. Like to help you post the pictures for us to see.
I'll send a short note now by email to you.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom