unit 70 moose...

diyidaho

A good friend of mine we convinced to start hunting drew the unit 70 bull moose tag on his first try. He has never harvested a big game animal and is pretty excited. He went out today scouting without much luck. He asked me for help, i have some experience in this unit but also thought i would ask some of you. Any areas you would recommend for scouting? Also, what is a good bull for this area. Thanks fellas and good luck this year..

I might be able to help, have a lot of experience with moose there. Where have you guys scouted?

Last weekend they scouted around Scout mountain. I have seen some decent ones in the Inkom and Mcammon areas. I'm headed out with him this weekend for some more scouting. You guys have any ideas or suggestions on where to go?

try walker cr south west of inkom or up mink cr. i think those are in the correct unit.

Hold out for a big one. Don't let him shoot a small one. That is a great unit for moose.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom