Unit 69 antelope

DidIDraw

My son drew a unit 69 antelope tag. This will be our first time hunting there. I don't believe this is a 'trophy' unit but we hope to see some bucks and have a good time together. My son is 14 so his expectations are more around the hunting experience than the size of the buck he gets. Can anyone point to us to an area or two that hold antelope? We will likely be camping somewhere near Devil's Gate so we'll be approaching from the south.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

I have hunted units near 69. Lots of lopes. Should be a fun great hunt for your boy. Can't help you on camp area. Good luck.

The old Devil's Gate campground is closed or was last year when we drove by there. Unit 69 is down south of this old place a number of miles for sure.
You might want to look into Alcova Resv. campground and see if they are still open that time of the year as it would be closer for you to Unit 69.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom