unit 68 goat where's the water!

W

wrt

Put a thousand miles on the truck found goats but all the water holes were dried up! If anyone could steer me in the right direction it would be much appreciated thanks wrt

Seen a couple shooters this weekend, especially with a bow. All of them were on private land near irrigated fields. It has been raining all day today so that may spread them out a little, but probably not much. Actually seen more goats this year than I have in the last few. They are probably concentrated more than in the past due to the hot dry weather.

You don't need water to kill a Pronghorn. Spot one, wait for it to be in a good spot to stalk it and go run an arrow through it. May take some time, may humble you and quite possibly be humililating at times, but once it happens you will be elated.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone for the replys going scouting again this week before my hunt starts hope I can figure them out

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom