Unit 67

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I have the coveted tag for the unit67-late Buck Hunt through Nov 30. I have the last 11 days off for the hunt. I haven't seen anything big at all. I would appreciate your help.
I hear some guys waited 20 years for this tag. I admit I drew it on first shot, but after having cancer this year I think it would be nice to have something really awesome happen like take a slug buck. The bucket list includes a 24" = or > than 4 point.
I tried climbing a nearby steep trail to get to deer but the 8 mile each way climb was too much.
I can be IM'd and my cell number can be sent.

DeerMadness :just a 52 yo sentimental hunter- I miss having my Dad well enough to accompany the hunt trips.

any luck yet ? You should be seeing a few good bucks with the snow and the rut on

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom