Unit 67 Antelope

Eric3956

I drew unit 67 for Antelope. I am looking for some advice on what part of the unit I should start looking. I wont be hunting until the second week of the season. Any help from the MM members would be great. Good luck this year hunters.

Look right above here for the "SEARCH" WORD, click on it and type in "ANTELOPE UNIT 67".....every thread that someone mentioned Uniit 67 etc is there....read and take notes. Good luck hunting there.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I would go to the eastern boundary road and drive that.
My boys filled their tags last year very close to that road.
Best buck we saw was probably a 14".
We weren't trophy hunting and didn't have a lot of time, four animals down in one day for two teenage hunters.

We hunted deer in unit 90(antelope 67) a couple of years ago. Saw a lot of nice goats in the SE corner of the unit along the ore road. This was mid to late october.

I hunted unit 106 near the SW Border of unit 67 and saw a couplee hundred antelope per day. Me and my boys hunted 4 days and all took good bucks.You should have a good hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom