Unit 62 Divide road

hook1969

I drew a 2nd season deer tag for 62. I had hoped to get out and scout it, but that didn't happen. Now, before you jump all over me, I am not asking for anyone's honey hole. My question is how is the divide road that separates 61 and 62, should I have any concerns taking a small motorhome pulling an atv across it. From what I have heard it's a really good road.

Go up 25 mesa rd out of Delta to columbine camp ground and catch divide rd there. Or better yet old Hwy 90 from Montrose. The only really rough wash boards are at the north end.

That being said...all directions are sketchy if you get bad weather

Go up 25 mesa rd out of Delta to columbine camp ground and catch divide rd there. Or better yet old Hwy 90 from Montrose. The only really rough wash boards are at the north end.

That being said...all directions are sketchy if you get bad weather
Thanks, that sounds like some good advice!

Yup, Montrose and Delta County’s take good care of their sections of Divide Road. Mesa County (North end) loves washboards. We typically drive up to Divide road via 25 Mesa Road from Delta for this reason.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Back
Top Bottom