Unit 61 BEAR

Two daughters and I, all got September Rifle Bear tags this year in Unit 61. We’re looking forward to spending our September weekends in that Unit. Besides learning new country, it would be amazing if either or both kids shoot their first bear. Bear or no bear, it will be fun to spend family time together and see and hear all those elk that live there!

Hunting near successful archery and muzzleloader hunters gut piles seems like a good idea.

If anyone knows of a historically good place to sit and watch for bears such as a specific hillside or even a good water hole to set up a blind on, and is willing to share, that would be awesome help.

Best of luck to everyone on your 2024 hunting adventures!

Thank you.

I saw there were 10 tags on the leftover list. Normally I would have grabbed one but I’ve only seen 9 bears since June so I held off.
Probably because of the heat this year.
I have a buddy that has a tag so we will see what we can turn up.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom