Unit 54 late hunt

mentalmidge

Just wondering what to expect on this hunt? Is there alot of deer in Nov. or do they leave the area? Any help with this hunt would be awesome!

Hunted this hunt last year with a friend that had a super tag. Hunted hard for 11 days, and only seen one buck that would have pushed over 180. Seen two dandy bucks killed, but over all very very disappointed with this hunt. For being a rut hunt, it wasn't nearly what I expected. There is alot of bad genetics in there right now. Seen it again this year archery hunting, lots of big 2 points 2x3 3x3 and 3x4. Friend killed a 172 4x4, but we worked extremely hard for him. Wish I could help ya out more, this unit is right out my back door, so I know it well. Just can't do much, if the deer aren't there.

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

i personally think itsa great hunt!! i hve been going out there late season just looking around the last few years and have seen some real nice bucks almost every year. my buddy drew a late muzzy tag a few years back and missed some BIG bucks, nothing that would go book or nothing, but some big deer nonetheless. Good luck to you on what i think is a great hunt!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom