Unit 52a muzzy deer hunt info

I

Idahorn

Just looking for any pointers from anybody who has done this hunt or knows alot about this hunt and unit.

I hunted it a few years ago.

Early winter is everything. It was 55 degrees on opening day when I had the tag and it was horrible. The year earlier, the bucks were "like fish in a barrel" according to another hunter I met.

Good luck. Oh and it is a huge unit.

Grizzly

this unit will test your hunting skills if you don't get snow. there are big local bucks but you have to spend all day behind the glass to find them and some days you won't see them. but they are out there check around the fields for big tracks and then get behind them and glass till your eyes fall out.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-12 AT 10:41PM (MST)[p]Great info. Thanks fellas. I'm gonna do the snow dance for sure. Should I focus on the western side of the unit or south of arco.

Hunt the west side right up against unit 52 and start doing the snow dance now.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

Have u guys ever got snow for this hunt? And if u have how many bucks would u see a day. were the deer mainly staying around the fields or traveling deep in the desert.

Drew the muzzy tag in 52a starts on the 10th don't know much about the area, can anybody give some tips?

tip 1. dont come hijack another persons thread for your first post asking for help on a hunt that starts in 9 days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom