unit 47 54 55 info

R

raven

I drew a late muzzleloader hunt for this area. I've never hunted any of these units though I've been through part of each. I was wondering what the hunting pressure is like for these units. There is an early archery hunt for 47 and 54 and a late hunt in 55. There are a few late November hunts for bucks. During the same time as the muzzleloader hunt, there are doe hunts in 54 and 55.

What is the pressure like during the first two weeks of November? What are the chances of seeing some decent bucks? How is the access?

I'm not asking for specific places to hunt, though would appreciate any info via PM if anyone is willing to share.

I am new to posting on MM but have been viewing posts on here for years. I've lived in Idaho my entire life and grew up hunting the Owyhees (before it was a draw for bucks)

Any info would be appreciated........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom