Unit 44 elk??

I

IDmuleyman

I was lucky enough to draw the 44 deer tag last year and wouldn't you know it I drew the bull tag this year! You could say I'm still in shock! I already have a spot in mind for this season as I seen numerous bulls while hunting deer that I would love to harvest if given the opportunity this year! So I'm not asking for any honey holes or starting points blah blah blah, just curious as to what others who might have hunted it in the last couple years might have seen and or harvested? I plan on taking my Hoyt Alphamax to try and arrow one, but will be carrying my trusty Remington .06 just in case I can't seal the deal with my Alpha!Oh ya, pics are always welcome too! BEst of luck to all!

If I remember right the corn feed bull was 44 but that was last year anyways I know the guy who took him but haven't seen him around

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom