unit 40 Antelope

K

Klasse

My brother has one of those goat tags, rifle. He, out of state, my job is scouting. Okay I've been out a few times, but obviously in the wrong locations. How about some indication of where they, the antelope, may be hanging out and suntanning. I am thinking on the west side, not the mud flat side, now.

dont waste your time on the west side of 40 I am down that way all the time & in the last 8 trips the only goats we saw were in Oregon !! best place for 40 is down off mudflat rd anytime I have been on mud I see goats ..look around Antelope ridge road & on farther down mud

I would think so, but have been on mud flat and antelope ridge road on Monday, recently. Looked like places they should be, but only a couple deer. Thanks will keep trying.

east of south mountain is where i see most of the antelope. but i have seen a few on the mountain too

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-11 AT 05:03PM (MST)[p]
9364klasse_-_copy.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom