unit 34 deer - 73 Antelope

chipc

Very Active Member
I'm looking for a place to take my daughter on her first trip out west next fall. She has the points to draw 34 deer and 73 antelope. We can rent a cabin on the 33 mile road in the northwest part of the unit. Not looking for a booner. A 18 inch 3 point and a 13 inch antelope would be great. Whats your opinion on that ? I'd sure appreciate any input from you guys who have been there. THANKS. Chip

I don't think you would have any trouble for either animal regardless of what part of the unit you decided to hunt. There are many good deer and antelope in that area, some exceptional animals are taken every year. Good luck if you go!

I agree that you wont have any trouble finding animals that will meet her goals. I camped on the 33 mile road this year and hunted Antelope in 21. We saw plenty of nice 14 to 15 inch bucks in 73. Access on the private is easier with there being less hunters on that side of the road. I did see three nice 28 inch tall 4 point Mulie bucks that were harvested in 34 also. PM me if you want more info. dz

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom