unit 32 Wyoming

• Thread starter downtowndududave
  • Start date
D

downtowndududave

Does anyone have any info on unit 32 in Wyoming? My father and me have a tag this year and I am trying to get a little info before I scout. I have attempted to contact a biologist or warden out of the Casper office but everytime I call they must be so busy because I have yet to even talk to a receptionist.

Dave Bergman

No need to scout, you can easily shoot an antelope. Lots of antelope. Poor quality unit. Some 12-13 inchers. Have fun. Greg

Thanks. I know that a 12-13 incher is not a trophy in everyones eyes but hey it is in mine. I actually put in for another unit 1st but I am happy to get a tag none the least. DO you know of any good public access areas? I know there is alot of BLM land and some other opportunities in HMA's but just wondering if anyone had any spots they are willing to share? There are 3 folks in my party and my father and uncle have never killed a goat. I was blessed last year and got a dandy buck, to top it off the hunt was one of the most fun ones I have been on. Antelope hunting is fun and different in it's own ways. It is not being up in the mountains listing to bulls go at it but I cherish anytime in the field especially with family. If you have any sudgestions for the area I am all ears.

Dave Bergman

I hunted it on a second choice 3 years ago, I hunted just north of the 47 boundry, lots of 12's in there, like said before just show up and start hunting.

Rich

Thanks for the info. Yea this is my first time in the area. I am happy with any antelope really because size is nice but the hunt is what makes it memorable. I have a buck and doe tag so I am gonna get my buck with my rifle and then go for the doe with a Contender. Were you on BLM land or one of the hunter management areas?

Dave

Dave, You should see at least 100 antelope a day. I would'nt worry too much. Plenty of public land, Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom