Unit 32 Cow Elk Rifle Hunt Info Needed

K

kcnboise

Hi all,

My first post here, so treat me gently...

A couple friends of mine have Weiser Zone "A" tags. They didn't get it done during bow season, so now have a chance at cow elk with a rifle in unit 32 only. The east - west boundaries are Van Dussen Road and highway 95.

Can anybody give me some ideas of where to start looking and who to talk to?

Thanks!

Hey Congrads on actually knowing the boundrys of the hunt. It is a very tough hunt to actually get an elk legaly. If it were me i would think about focusin around paddock and to the east to the 4 mile road. careful tons of private ground and atv restrictions. Or u could do it the way 90% of the other idiots do it just go up there where ever other side of the road even past the unit 32a boundry and shoot in to the herd untill eventually one drops. "saw this personally 2 different occasions, this hunt makes me sick it is a last ditch effort to get some meat in the freezer and people just get too desperate and leave their brains back at home." I say good luck and bring some of your brains along there will be tonns of people up there who could use alittle. good luck

Thanks for the information on places to start.

We all grew up with a ranching/farming in the family, so respect private property and the game laws. Definitely wouldn't be doing any of what you described, and would turn in anybody that was.

I've seen them in Indian Creek about a mile down stream from where it crosses four mile road. Also, north of there about 5 miles theres a big canyon to the east. It heads up into four mile ridge, I've seen them in there a number of times.

Thanks patience!

I think I'm starting to see a trend - the Four Mile Creek/Ridge area. We'll definitely check it out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom