Unit 31 antelope ~ private access

nmhntr

The unit we drew for antelope is mostly private land. I hate to ask for help, but does anyone have a lead for private access in unit 31 near casper? I am willing to trade hunting info for New Mexico or around Steamboat, CO.

Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-13 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]I am new to the forum so i guess it won't let me create a new topic. ayhow, me and some friends of mine also drew Unit 31 for antelope rifle. Heading up in a week. I am also looking for information, but not really on private land access as there is quite a bit of public land to be had there. Based upon our map research, we are going to look in the top 2/3s of the unit first. My question is does anyone know if the southern third north of the Medicine Bow NF have any good antelope spots? Thanks.

Call fish and wildlife in Casper and ask for the list of landowners in your area that are looking for hunters. I did this and got a page full for the units west of Casper. I have permission on 3 ranches now. All the ranchers I spoke with were great. Only one of the 3 requested a small trespass fee and it is good for "as many days as it takes to fill as many tags as we have, buck or does". Pretty cool in my opinion.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom