unit 23

huntfish714

Well AZ fell through so back again. Missed a nice buck during archery season there. So I missed my usual hunting time in Idaho and gunna take my little brother inlaw to 23 hopefully for opening day. I've never hunted there in October but I here its a lead fest. I'm not looking for spots cause I have my own spots but wondering what to expect. My spots did not burn and are out of the danger zone, so will that draw more hunters to my spot or are you guys planning on going to other units this year? Also any reports of sighting or harvest for 23 would be appretiated. Planning on being there that Tuesday night and hunt till Saturday. Thanks! Also to all of you that sent me questions on pm check your inbox, sorry it took so long to reply!!

I've rifle hunted 23 before and it never seemed to get much pressure where I was, I was packed quite a few miles in though. I've seen some big bucks but where I went the deer were few and far between.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom