unit 23 deer and elk

A

azelkhunt

just found these forums... i used to hunt idaho quite a bit mainly inbetween smoky boulder rd and i-95, little and middle mud area back in the day. i was wondering how that area has been the last few years for deer and elk, im thinking of the archery hunt for this year. ive noticed alot of posts about wolves etc. but there has got to be some game left and im willing to work for it. thank you for any help and replys.

That's right there is some game left and you will fined them at the ZOO. Be sure to buy a wolf tag so you help cut the numbers down.Good luck

there are still a couple elk in there, but lots of wolves and a ton of people these days. decent deer are few and far between.

I bow hunted in 23 for elk last year. Got into elk every day, missed a big 6 point. We did see and hear some wolves. The Sheep and Sheep guard dogs were more of a problem than anything else.

Did not see much for deer, few smaller bucks.

I bet it used to be quite a hunt in there, when you hunted it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom