unit 22 wyoming sheep

G

GWH1224

My dad drew a unit 22 sheep tag for Wyoming. It allows him to hunt area five later. Guides are out of the question. To many bad experiences lead him to diy only. Any help would be great. Its gonna be hard for him to scout since we are non residents. PM me if you know of any good spots you would let us in on. He has hunted sheep before so he knows how to hunt them.

Thanks!

Will you have horses or will you be backpacking? Your dad has hunted sheep on a few occasions so he knows what "sheep shape" is all about. I'm sure he's ready for a tough hunt.
It sounds like (in you other post) that you guys are headed in the right direction and doing your research etc. Good luck!
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-11 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]You already saw my post in the General section, but I second some comments about having a backup plan. I would definitely give Fritz Meyer a call in Dubois, which is in unit 22. He is a great guy you can ride horses right from his house into 22. He has successfully guided or been in on over 300 Wyoming rams, and I am sure he could help you with a reasonable backup, if you need it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom