Unit-19 Help

brdhuntr

Can anyone give me any info. on this unit,i am a N.R. in Idaho,and see that my odds for the second hunt is good with the two points i have. Am willing to pay a tresspass fee if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't help you as far as how good the hunting is in the unit or where the best hunting is. Hwoever, I plugged the unit into my CD ROM of Wyoming and the elk unit has tons of BLM land in the southern 2/3rds of the unit that appears to be easily accessible for a DIY hunter. That's a start for you anyway!

Keep saving your points. 19 has gone in the toilet since they doubled the tags a few years ago. Also lots of BLM ground won't do you any good. Most of the elk are concentrated to a few specific area's, one of them being a large chunk of deeded ground owned by a Texas ahole. Where most of the elk are found in 19, you won't find anyone who allows trespass hunts. Having said all that, I had a 350/360 class bull and a group of cows walk right past me the day after the first season closed while deer hunting. No matter, I wouldn't put in for 19 if the tag was a guaranteed draw...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom