Unit 16 Big Ranch Bulls

W

WhiskeyMan

Turns out there are several large ranches there......some hunted.....and some not. The 25,0000 acre T Star seems to be one of the hunted ones that's between some of the unhunted larger ones. Is this true?

I here the T Star will be hunted this year. Does it have 350"+ bulls on it? Looks like it should to me. But I've never set foot there. Anybody can you confirm that 340-350+ bulls can be whacked by a trespass hunter there?

Thanks.

I antelope hunt in the NW part of the Shirley Mountains and have seen some monster elk in there over the years,the problem is drawing a non resident tag.

WhiskeyMan,

I am a non-resident and currently have max points for elk. I'm interested in a DIY trespass fee elk hunt. Could you provide me with some additional info on Unit 16? It's getting down to the wire for my application and would appreciate any help I can get. If not, I will apply for a point only. Thanks, Paul

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom